Thursday, January 30, 2014
Counseling Updates
Therapist revealed that I have faulty thinking, that I can't study well or reason well. That's debunked. Now it's about whether I really want to do this, to sacrifice self and family time for additional study and work. I am shocked that I was scared stiff to actually say no, I want to have my family and self time. I couldn't be a healer if I can't heal myself or be myself. It's a bit disheartening, but after saying that, I find more courage--this happened in the afternoon when I'm more recharged. Mornings are the worst, I am a worry bag or panicky to function properly. Therapist then suggested a morning routine, only to yourself, as the start of day is the most important. So hot shower, Phillip de Franco show, and cook while getting mail may do some good. I hope this can uplift my spirit during the mornings and not fall into depression/anxiety. This medical career is not all lost!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment