Saturday, April 26, 2014

Quick Jog of Memory for Medicine Motivation

I want to enter medicine because:

I want to challenge and better myself
I want to be and feel smart
I want to prove that I can overcome adversities even in times of adversity
I love to learn about Biology, and what better field to practice the gems of Biology than in med?
I want to help others through teaching, prescribing medication, and being involved with pt's hx
I want to make a positive difference in people's lives
I want to be exposed to a diverse group of people and know about their days, weeks...lives
I want to share God's love through the art of medicine, hopefully maintaining that view
I can't see myself doing anything better anymore without trying medicine


I've been given a chance to study medicine, I should give it another chance. No backing out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment