Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Revisiting old post

1 I can't learn anything anymore or not at an acceptable pace. (I am too stupid)
2 I don't have control over my understanding of English when under stress.
3 I don't have the creative/critical thinking ability I once wielded.
4 I can't stand studying for so long...trauma here.
5 I don't have the energy or stress management.
6 I might have an actual medical condition that prevents me from being happy.
7 I am not ready for medicine.


Challenging those beliefs:

1 I just learned the classical/lectin/alternative pathway for neutrophil/phagocytic response on pathogens! Pretty gnarly for a person with a learning disability, right?

2 Sure I do understand, when I don't stress too much on the words...

3 Actually I do have creative/critical thinking when I restore my confidence

4 EMDR, Benzo, breathing techniques, exercise...Use the acronym escape, exercise, shout-it-out, call friends, affirmation of faith, prayer, e-help aka internet: blogs, youtube playlists, etc.

5 Develop via yoga, meditation, qigong, taichi, cardio

6 Not really, just anxiety

7 My aunt's words, "Who is??"

No comments:

Post a Comment